The E-Myth Real Estate Brokerage – Audible
The E-Myth Real Estate Brokerage fills this knowledge gap, giving you a complete toolkit for either starting a real estate company from scratch or maximizing an existing company’s performance. Loaded with practical, powerful advice you can easily use, this one-stop guide helps you realize all the benefits that come with a thriving real estate brokerage.
Running a successful real estate brokerage firm is a juggling act. You need expertise in your practice area to provide services to clients. You also need the know-how to run a small business. You’ve probably been well prepared by your education or experience for the technical ins and outs of operating a real estate brokerage. Yet what training has prepared you to run a business? The E-Myth Real Estate Brokerage fills this knowledge gap, giving you a complete toolkit for either starting a real estate company from scratch or maximizing an existing company’s performance. Loaded with practical, powerful advice you can easily use, this one-stop guide helps you realize all the benefits that come with a thriving real estate brokerage.
Combining the wisdom of renowned business development expert Michael E. Gerber and the real estate broker expertise of Richard A. Rector, The E-Myth Real Estate Brokerage equips you to:
Leading a real estate brokerage can seem like a daunting task, with too few hours in the day, too many petty management issues, and a constant struggle to create and implement systems to help you grow. The E-Myth Real Estate Brokerage offers you a road map to create a .financial advisory business that’s self-sufficient, growing, and highly pro.table. Take your brokerage to levels you didn’t think possible with this unique guide!
- Liberate yourself from the predictable and often overwhelming tyranny of unprofitable, unproductive, and time-consuming routines
- Transform yourself from a successful real estate broker into a successful real estate broker-manager- entrepreneur
- Rethink your practice, shifting from tactical thinking (working “in” your business) to strategic thinking (working “on” your business)
- Stop trading time for dollars Manage those processes through which people get things done, which becomes your Management System—for everything you do
- Implement innovative systems to produce consistent results as your practice grows
- Take the sanctity of time seriously, blocking time for entrepreneurial work
- Create the story that becomes the heart of your practice
RICHARD A. RECTOR (Michael E. Gerber Partner) grew up in the real estate business since the young age of 13 years old when his father, R. Dale Rector, founded the revolutionary Realty Executives brand. Over time, Rector held virtually every position in the brokerage business until he ultimately purchased Realty Executives from his parents in the mid-1980s. His expertise in running successful real estate companies and coaching the company’s 600 franchisees make Rector a valuable resource for today’s aspiring real estate brokerage owner. Rector resides in Arizona with his wife and business partner, Robyn, and their daughter Katy.
Hardcover, Audio CD